RECITAL UPDATE 3/26/2018:
- Parent Information & Procedure Packet
- Photo Day Schedule 10 AM Performance
- Photo Day Schedule 2 PM Performance
- Dress Rehearsal Schedule (10 AM & 2 PM)
- Costume/Accessory Checklist and Style Guide 10 AM
- Costume/Accessory Checklist and Style Guide 2 PM
- DVD Order Form
- Recital Assignments
Viking Dance is anxiously anticipating its first annual recital! Participation in the annual recital is optional, but greatly encouraged. Recital provides dancers the opportunity to transition all of their hard work and success in the classroom onto the stage! It is a time for proud celebration at the end of the season.
- Costume Package Includes: one class costume, one recital T-shirt, and two performance tickets!
- Tights and shoes must be purchased separately by individual families.
- A Parent/Guardian signature is required to verify measurements before ordering costume sizes.
- A Recital Information packet (including dress rehearsal schedule, photo day schedule, and hair/make-up requirements) will be distributed at least one month prior to the dress rehearsal.
- Students will be measured for costumes between January 2-15