Viking Dance is anxiously anticipating its first annual recital! Participation in the annual recital is optional, but greatly encouraged. Recital provides dancers the opportunity to transition all of their hard work and success in the classroom onto the stage! It is a time for proud celebration at the end of the season.
- Costume Package Includes: one class costume, one recital T-shirt, and two performance tickets!
- Tights and shoes must be purchased separately by individual families.
- A Parent/Guardian signature is required to verify measurements before ordering costume sizes.
- A Recital Information packet (including dress rehearsal schedule, photo day schedule, and hair/make-up requirements) will be distributed at least one month prior to the dress rehearsal.
- Students will be measured for costumes between January 2-15
Checklist for Recital Participation:
- Completed Commitment Form
- Recital Package Fee
- $115.00 Tot/Kinder, $125.00 Instructional
- Student Measurement sign-off
Be sure to check this tab frequently, as all updated recital announcements and information will be posted here!